Supervise Cards Operations availability , Systems Monitoring and reducing systems abnormal down- time in addition to performing DR activities and testing when required.
- IT Security.
- Business Operations Teams.
- Audit Teams.
- Printing Center.
- Other relevant correspondences.
- Relevant university degree.
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience.
- Good hands-on knowledge of IT operational work.
- Good knowledge of Cards operations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Handle the daily performance of Cards operations systems.
- Maintain & administer existing Cards operations systems.
- Run daily procedures record & report any failures for relevant party.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Cards operations department to ensure continuity of work.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Take & maintain Cards operations systems backups.
- Perform periodical DR testing to assure DR procedures efficiency for Cards operations systems.
- Answer user inquiries to resolve problems.
- Support Cards operations systems users for operational issues.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Perform All cards operations interfaces maintenance and availability follow up.
- Maintain All Cards operations systems production and test deployments.
- Communicate with the vendor for all of the related deployments.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Open operational error records on the vendor tracking systems.
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work.
|Job Category||Operation Officer|