Operate Retail Delivery channels systems and Services availability, reliability, resiliency to meet the service target levels and optimization to provide effective solutions and services to support international bank Customers. Including remedial and preventative maintenance & diagnostic functions for bank channels services in addition to maintaining the performance of the Online Services to the highest level to ensure international bank Customers Satisfaction effectively.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or it’s relevant.
- Minimum 1-year experience with relevant IT operations work Skills.
- Good hands-on knowledge of IT operational work.
- Good knowledge of delivery channels systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Able to meet deadline.
- Providing support for CRM, Call Center, Financial Control, and Retail Banking Group.
- Monitoring and Maintaining Computer Service levels (CRM, DWH, HR, IVR, SMS, Bank Funds, Middleware, Internet Banking,).
- Daily appropriate backups to ensure save data recovery in case of disaster using- Tivoli Storage Manager.
- Maintaining an acceptable environment.
- Follows up issues and progress with problem owners where necessary.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve problems.
- Assist & Manage the Monthly OFSA Procedure to enhance & reduce Procedure running time.
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents and IT services unplanned outages.
- Provide guidance to the Problem Department Coordinators.
- Administrate the New SMS Application ATSI system reducing the sent SMS’s cost.
- Support and contribute (CR2, Business & Internet Banking Unit) Teams to solve new Internet Banking Customization Issues.
- Manage and involve with existing systems changes and deployment plans to ensure smooth resume of the business operations.
- Attending Procurement tender meetings to perform technical products evaluation.
- Provide reports to IT Management on any issue that could significantly impact the business services.
- Conduct problem review and document lessons learned IT Business alignment.
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work.
|Job Category||Operation Officer|