To provide effective and efficient 1st level of support to international bank to resolve the reported challenges in order to enable different business areas proceeding with their daily work smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering/Computer science or its equivalent.
- From 0-3 years of experience.
- Good qualifications in Computers / Communication Engineering.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of excellent customer support.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing scenarios whilst meeting high customer expectation.
- Providing single point of contact for the international bank end users regarding IT incident and requests through phone calls, online tickets.
- Receiving, logging all interaction/ incidents and managing calls from internal staff via phone, email,and online tickets.
- Take ownership of users’ interactions/ incidents and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Escalating IT services incidents and Requests which cannot be resolved within agreed time scale to the 2nd line of support.
- Following Up on 2nd line of support on daily basis for all pending cases Delivering proactive actions to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Providing End user training if required.
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Manager.
- Participating in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of IT support.
- Perform technical troubleshooting and problem resolution including,Printing management, Telephony,Client computing applications, and User and password management.
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Service Management department to ensure continuity of work.
|Job Category||Service Desk|